Save the Date! HINJ to Host 2017 Life Sciences Celebration on October 12 in Trenton
New Brunswick, NJ, July 19, 2017 ― Please mark your calendar to join the HealthCare Institute of New Jersey (HINJ) in honoring meritorious leadership in and contributions to New Jersey’s life sciences community at HINJ’s Life Sciences Celebration 2017, which will be held Thursday, October 12 from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. at the Historic Trenton Masonic Temple. 100 Barrack Street, Trenton.
HINJ’s 2017 honorees are:
- The Honorable Bob Franks Public Service Award: The Honorable Diane Allen, Member, New Jersey Senate (Burlington)
- Research: Elfrida R. Benjamin, Ph.D., Senior Director, Translational Sciences, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Research: Robert G. Nagele, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Geriatrics & Gerontology, Adjunct Professor, Department of Cell Biology, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Patient Advocacy: Susan G. Komen North Jersey
- STEM Education: Middlesex County Academy for Allied Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Special Recognition: Robert S. Prezant, Ph.D., Former Dean of the College of Science and Mathematics, Montclair State University, Founder, PharmFest
Additional information regarding HINJ’s Life Sciences Celebration 2017 — including online registration — will be announced in early August.
To learn more about HINJ’s Life Science Celebration past honorees (2013 through 2016), please click here.
HINJ Media Contact:
Director of Communications
732-729-9619, ext. 344