Online Registration Open! HINJ to Host 2017 Life Sciences Celebration on October 12 in Trenton
New Brunswick, NJ, August 17, 2017 ― The HealthCare Institute of New Jersey (HINJ) will honor meritorious leadership in and contributions to New Jersey’s life sciences community at HINJ’s Life Sciences Celebration 2017, which will be held Thursday, October 12 from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. at the Historic Trenton Masonic Temple, 100 Barrack Street, Trenton.
Online registration for the free event is now open.
HINJ’s 2017 honorees are:
- The Honorable Bob Franks Public Service Award: The Honorable Diane Allen, Member, New Jersey Senate (Burlington)
- Research: Elfrida R. Benjamin, Ph.D., Senior Director, Translational Sciences, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Research: Robert G. Nagele, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Geriatrics & Gerontology, Adjunct Professor, Department of Cell Biology, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Patient Advocacy: Susan G. Komen North Jersey
- STEM Education: Middlesex County Academy for Allied Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Special Recognition: Robert S. Prezant, Ph.D., Former Dean of the College of Science and Mathematics, Montclair State University, Founder, PharmFest
To learn more about HINJ’s Life Sciences Celebration past honorees (2013 through 2016), please click here.
About the HealthCare Institute of New Jersey (HINJ)
Celebrating its 20th Anniversary, the HealthCare Institute of New Jersey (HINJ) serves as the voice for the state’s life sciences industry. HINJ works to expand patient access to the most innovative biopharmaceuticals, medical technologies and devices, and diagnostic tools and promote awareness of the industry’s impact on New Jersey’s quality of life and economic well-being.
To learn more about the life sciences’ impact on New Jersey’s economy, please visit New Jersey’s Life Sciences: By the Numbers.
HINJ Media Contact:
Edward F. Tate III
Director of Communications
732-729-9619, ext. 344